Dec 27, 2016
In the last show of the year, the Massively OP Podcast is
digging through eight letters from the community about all
things MMOs. From talking about console MMOs to disabling chat
options to... tattoos, Bree and Justin plow through reader
emails with their stylish aplomb and dorkness.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use
the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the
site to do so.
- Intro: Asheron's Call goodbye
- Mailbag: Why aren't more MMOs going to console?
- Mailbag: What would be the best MMO to start after a long
- Mailbag: No chat options for MOBAs
- Mailbag: How many people do you need for a good PvE MMO?
- Mailbag: Tattoo based on games
- Mailbag: Strong reactions to game music
- Mailbag: Marvel Heroes developments
- Mailbag: Subscriptions
- Podcast theme: “Super Adventure Box
Commercial” from Guild Wars 2
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play,
and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.