Sep 6, 2016
For a special holiday weekend show, Eliot and Justin sit down to
compare notes about their first week in World of
Warcraft: Legion. It's all
artifact this and class order hall that, not to mention general
oohing and ahhing over all of the new shinies.
It’s the Massively OP
Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and
gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own
letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the
top-right corner of the site to do so.
- First first impressions
- Getting to 110
- Does Legion have legs?
- Storytelling and failure
- Class order halls
- Old world repurposing
- Artifact quests
- Future plans
- Podcast theme: "Kingdoms Will
Burn" from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Eliot and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.