May 31, 2022
On this week’s all-reader questions episode, Bree and Justin dig
do another expedition in the listener mailbag for topics, including
ones on tech, identity representation, character names, roleplay
tools, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the
show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at
Jack Emmert leaves Daybreak, Marvel MMO killed
- Mailbag: Why do we still have unique character names?
- Mailbag: Future of MMO tech
- Mailbag: What can MMOs do to increase representation?
- Mailbag: The difficulties of changing MMO account IDs
- Mailbag: Could a mobile EverQuest work?
- Mailbag: Better roleplay tools
- Mailbag: Expansion story forgetfulness
- Theme: "Forecast
Jenna" from League of Legends
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.