Jun 1, 2021
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin answer a host of reader
mail! Topics include Blizzard being Blizzard, underwater zones,
older MMOs, disillusionment, and how game studios could provide
better tools for exploration.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the
show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734)
- Mailbag: Why is World of Warcraft not trying to keep
- Mailbag: What was your first MMO that got you
- Mailbag: When do MMOs become "oldies?"
- Mailbag: Why do devs say things aren't possible or
- Mailbag: How do we feel about EG7's handling of Daybreak?
- Mailbag: How can we get better world exploration tools?
- Mailbag: What do we think about guild perks?
- Mailbag: How can MMOs make underwater zones better?
- Download Episode 324
- Podcast theme: "A Grand
Adventure" from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.