Dec 25, 2018
On this week's show, Bree and Justin attempt to clean out the
listener mailbag before the year closes out. Topics include
Warframe, MMO music, lockboxes (of course), game sunsets,
and the "go go go" mentality of dungeon groups.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use
the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the
site to do so.
- What's going on with World of Warcraft?
- What's MOP's financial status like?
- What about a Warframe column?
- What MMO music did Justin like most this year?
- What has MOP learned about community wrangling?
- What's the big deal about lockboxes?
- Do MMO sunsets have a silver lining?
- Why can't dungeon parties slow down?
- Have we heard of LitRPG novels?
- Podcast theme: "Grotto of the Sea Hags" from
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.