Oct 5, 2021
On this week’s show, Bree, Tyler, Andy and Justin devote the
full hour to New World’s launch, including the server
mess, first impressions, likes and dislikes, and tips on how to
find a good guild.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the
show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734)
- New World launch: What worked? What didn't?
- What are our first impressions of New World?
- What do we really like?
- Where is there room for improvement?
- Mailbag: Guild-finding strategies
- Podcast theme: "Everfall"
from New World
- Your show hosts: Justin, Tyler, Andy, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.