Jun 29, 2017
On this special bonus episode, Justin catches up with Richard Garriott
and Starr Long
Online's spiritual successor, Shroud of the
Avatar. How is this project shaping up now that it's
nearing launch? Listen and find out!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an
action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And
remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use
the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the
site to do so.
- What is Shroud of the Avatar?
- How do you retrain players to this type of game?
- How did May's free trial program go?
- Can you clarify the rollout? Why not do a wipe right before
- What's the status on the offline mode? How will that work for
- What are the paths?
- Are you still aiming for a five-episode rollout? How big is an
- When is optimization coming?
- How many scenes are in the game?
- How are you going to promote and hype the launch?
- Player investments
- Why a spiritual successor?
- Podcast theme: "Kariela's Song"
from Shroud of the Avatar
- Your show hosts: Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play,
and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player,
please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.