Join us in welcoming today Citadel Studios' Project Lead Derek Brinkmann from Legends of Aria (née Shards Online) for an hour-long interview about the game's rebranding, new MMO focus, and upcoming alpha tests!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Interview with Legends of Aria's Derek Brinkmann
- PAX East
- Ultima Online
- Legends of Aria elevator pitch
- Solving the open PvP problem
- Why change from Shards Online?
- Testing schedule
- Skill-based MMOs
- What does your work day look like?
- The community
- Private shards
- The game world and story
- What do you enjoy playing?
- Going incognito
- Podcast theme: "Trailer Theme" from Shards Online
- Your show hosts: Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.